CalaculateClientHashSecurity after login to system 1 next work flow is not executed

Hi,

I am new to UiPath and trying to learn this new tool (Thanks to UiPath and UiPath Academy). I am stuck at Calculate Client Has Security.

When I run mail.xaml, It goes fine till login to system1 ( i can see the login "dashboard’ Page), but after that it does not goes to next work flow (i put message box after system1 login xmal it is not displaying that message) instead it click on logout and close the explorer.

In out out I see bellow messages
Output_clientsecurityhash|690x294

Thanks in advance for help. Please let me know if need any more information.

Thanks & Best regards
Manoj

@ManojSomani

Could you please check once Send SMTP Mail Activity whether you passed server name properly or not ?

Hi Lakshman,
Thanks for response , please find attached property screen for sendmail.xaml

But the problem is, login to system 1 is successful. After that it should execute next work flow of clicking work order but it does not moves further instead throws the error , not sure why it call sendmail.xaml when the login is successful .

Hi @ManojSomani

Have you used a IF condition to check whether the login is successful and only call the send mail if it’s not successful?

About the send mail, try the smtp port 587. Also make sure you have enabled smtp in your gmail account through gmail account settings. Otherwise it will not work.

I believe that should solve your email problem. On the other hand, by looking at the two errors I notice that you have some selectors that do not work in closing applications state. Specially the SHA1. Make sure those selectors are fixed too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Lahiru,

Thanks, I am attaching the screen shot of sendmail.xaml and also attaching login xaml file for reference.
By the way can you please let me know which selectors do not work in closing application ? Sorru I am very new to UiPath and not from developer background so :(.

System1_Login.xaml (13.2 KB)

Thanks & Best regards
Manoj

Hi Lahiru,

I guess the SHA1 error is due to killAllApplication workflow, it is throwing error since the sha1 login browser is not open.

Thanks & Best regards
Manoj

hello @ManojSomani

I go through your login workflow
1)remove find the element activity its return Ui Element .i think there is no need of this
2) pass LoginSuccessful variable in Exist Property of Element Exist Activity

Thanks

Hi @sandeep13 @lakshman

Dan you guys help him… I’m out of town and returning today evening. So don’t have a laptop with me to check it out

1 Like

hello @ManojSomani
one more thing
in your login workflow

1. Element Exist activity out of open browser activity scope so the value of LoginSuccessful variable always be false

it should be like that

hope it’s solved your problem. if any problem then let me know

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks a lot Sandeep for quick response, After I set the output to “LoginSuccessful” the error gone. After this it does go to work Item tab and follow the workflow to extract work item data table. And then just terminate the process instead of closing system 1 login page.

How can I check the extracted data table to see if it has collected the data or not?
For above suggestion from you on login xaml I did not see app for selection i tried with Uipath explorer too.

Attaching main.xaml and extract work item xaml file for referenceMain.xaml (56.3 KB) System1_Extract_WorkItems_DataTable.xaml (6.7 KB)

2 Likes

Hi Sandeep,
It does passes through all pages of work item. But then just kill everything and return to studio.

Thanks & Best regards
Manoj

2 Likes

hello @ManojSomani
good to see the progress…

1. To check the value of the extracted data table .you can check the count of row in data table in INIT section or you can check same way in System1_Extract_WorkItem workflow also out_WorkItems.Rows.Count

2. To terminate the process concern check the output panel for the exact error.
    As per my experience error should be in the system1_Close workflow selector

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks a Ton, It does worked. I got the table count , The system1 IE is closed (it was issue with close xaml) get count of assigned transactions also.

After that Instead of going yo get transaction data work flow It terminates. Output shows

Checking why it is going to login to system 1 again where as it should go to Get transaction work flow.

Thanks & Best regards
Manoj

2 Likes

Hi Sandeep,

I am not sure if it is coding/workflow issue or browser issue. I am facing weird issue. When I try to run Main.xaml file system 1 login will success full the it will click home button and then instead of clicking workitem tab it will click logout. After I try multiple time it will work fine automatically and workflow moves further till I faced problem I posted just now.
The output I see when it logout immediately without going to work item is as bellow.

I guess there is still some issue with System1_Login.xaml file.

Thanks & Best regards
Manoj

2 Likes

hello @ManojSomani
the reason could be different browser/page of acme site will open instead of ‘ACME System 1 - Dashboard’ page. so exception occurs then flow goes to end of process section where you called close application workflow

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Sandeep,

Sorry for late response. No it is always the same page when it works and when it does not works. Also some time my username (Email-id) does not get entered correctly (Correct Emai-ID is somani_manoj@yahoo.com), screen shot of same is attached.
So i am guessing it may be IE browsers issue. Is there any easy way to search for browser/application IE and replace with Chrome to check if it is browser issue?

Thanks & Best regards
Manoj

2 Likes

Hi Sandeep,

Attaching the complete ZIP file for your reference.

Thanks & Best regards
ManojReFrameWork-master.zip (3.3 MB)

1 Like

i will check and let you know

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks a lot Sandeep , It may be Caching issue also.

2 Likes