Build your first automation - Getting to know StudioX

5 posts were split to a new topic: Trouble connecting to Outlook

Great material and very helpful course. Thank you

The video was really helpfull, thanks

Very good course. Personally I had a lot of trouble with installing StudioX on my computer first. Maybe an optional “trouble shooting” section for commun errors migth be useful.

Hi all, I liked the tutorial. However, when I download the XLSX files from my inbox and upload them (as XLSX files) to my google drive, I can not read the cells. I think this might be because they are in the wrong format, but I don’t know what to do to fix it.

The error is as follows:
Runtime execution error body
[…]
Something went wrong with .
Activity Read Cell ( Read Cell ) failed:

This operation is not supported for this document [400]

3 Likes

Has UiPath upgraded? The course video and actual platform do not match, making this take very difficult to follow along. I am using Studio 2021.10.4.

3 Likes

Hi. Platform movies do not work.

Hi,

The content is really helpful. Nice Work :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

that was actually quite exciting to see in action. looking forward to learning more.

Hi,
Great job, outstanding content. Thanks a lot.

Great materials
Intuitive and easy to go through

the course materials are really helpful!

Step by Step video tutorial is very useful

Hi all, this is my first activity , i would like to create an automation on how to save file from outlook. I want to use the sequence and get outlook mail message in UIpath but no activities found. Can you help me? thank youuuu

Hii It was A great experience . Thankyou UI path Academy for makin it possible for us.

I have the same issue too. Not sure how to solve it.

Something went wrong with .
Activity Read Cell ( Read Cell ) failed:

This operation is not supported for this document [400]

1 Like

I really enjoy to build my first automation :grinning:

Unfortunately the download links are not working, so I was not able to do the same steps as in the course.

Hi, I can’t download the MO excel and zip file

I have the save issue. Not sure how to convert uploaded xlsx file into google sheet format as the upload file activity doesn’t show that option.