Build your first automation - Getting to know StudioX

Hi
I am running core i7 with SSD and it still feels a bit slow when I run a simple task, and I’m a bit worried about giving full privilege access to my google account

but overall great modules
Thanks

Hello,

I just did the first part of the course and found it was pretty easy to follow, the pace went well and the walk through steps in the video were easy to understand. I was super excited when my automation worked on the first try!

Thanks!

Hi, i had any an issue, Whenever i run the Task while send email its always asking authentication after authentication also its showing Email Error.
Can somebody please help me.

Hi,

It’s my first time when I’m interacting with UI Path and first time when testing the product.
I’m really amazed at what this tool/application can do, I really love to this kind of activity it is really engaging.

BR,
Alex

Hi Team, Thank you for the detailed tutorial on StudioX and I was able to successfully try and replicate.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Trouble connecting to Outlook

Great material and very helpful course. Thank you

The video was really helpfull, thanks

Very good course. Personally I had a lot of trouble with installing StudioX on my computer first. Maybe an optional “trouble shooting” section for commun errors migth be useful.

Hi all, I liked the tutorial. However, when I download the XLSX files from my inbox and upload them (as XLSX files) to my google drive, I can not read the cells. I think this might be because they are in the wrong format, but I don’t know what to do to fix it.

The error is as follows:
Runtime execution error body
[…]
Something went wrong with .
Activity Read Cell ( Read Cell ) failed:

This operation is not supported for this document [400]

3 Likes

Has UiPath upgraded? The course video and actual platform do not match, making this take very difficult to follow along. I am using Studio 2021.10.4.

3 Likes

Hi. Platform movies do not work.

Hi,

The content is really helpful. Nice Work :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

that was actually quite exciting to see in action. looking forward to learning more.

Hi,
Great job, outstanding content. Thanks a lot.

Great materials
Intuitive and easy to go through

the course materials are really helpful!

Step by Step video tutorial is very useful

Hi all, this is my first activity , i would like to create an automation on how to save file from outlook. I want to use the sequence and get outlook mail message in UIpath but no activities found. Can you help me? thank youuuu

Hii It was A great experience . Thankyou UI path Academy for makin it possible for us.