UI Automation in StudioX - Course Reflection

Learning, then reflection. It’s the peanut butter and jelly of personal growth. One without the other just doesn’t make sense.

In the replies section, share your experience with the UI Automation in StudioX course with other learners. It will help you bring something internal—your learning—into the open. It’s useful because learning isn’t always easy, and it shouldn’t be. But you are not alone in this journey. There are thousands of learners who can support you!

Take advantage of this opportunity to get closure and to learn from other learners’ experiences.

Share with your community of learners what were the aha! moments and how will you apply what you learned to your work?

1 Like

Nice course

Excellent course to automate mundane task performed in ERP solutions.

nice course

Hello, I actually thouht this one went a lot better. Some small problems which I managed to fix using analyze and some logical thinking (and trying :slight_smile: )

I’ve learned a lot about UI automation. There were challenging parts but with determination , it was resolved.

Useful course

Useful course. Can see myself definitely putting this to work. Learning automation on simple tasks are more difficult that I thought yet so rewarding when completed. The final practice was a lot easier to do than the courses itself. Terminology is harder to understand but very useful when guided through with the videos and practices!

That was a useful activity. The part that prevented my automation from working was that the “click” on Download Excel was not nested within “Waiting for download” leading to an “object reference not set to an instance” error.

I liked the course. I would recommend it to others.