Bot Multiuser

Hi All
I need to get this answer urgently, apparently i cannot find the answer online. I have two unattended concurrent bot licenses(it is bot+studio license), and i want to install both on a single machine but on different windows users. when i try to install second license using msi or exe, it says that uipath is already installed(the first license is installed for different user on same machine. I dont have orchastrator as it is expensive. My question is that can i install multiple bots on the same machine but different windows users without orchastrator?if yes, then how can i install?Thanks in advance

Hi @Saqlain_Mubarik
If you want to run 2 Unattended Robots on the same machine, it is possible to do so. You only have to install the .msi once. Having 2 or more robots on the same machine will only work on a Windows server OS since you are only limited to one desktop session on a Windows desktop OS.

What you need to do is define the 2 Unattended Robots in Orchestrator based on the same Machine definition. For each Unattended Robot indicate a different windows user.

please help to see these 4 scenarios that i get from Setup Samples, and answer how many “multi user licenses” are needed for this scenario.
1 User/Machine CombinationJohn was provided a laptop by the company he works for, on which he works day after day.He logs in on his laptop using his credentials.
Old pricing scheme : 1 Attended Named User or 1 Concurrent user attended
New Pricing scheme : 1 attended named user

2 User/Machine CombinationsBoris and Vadim work as call center operators. They work in 2 shifts on the same computer.They each log in on the computer using their credentials.
Old pricing scheme : 2 Attended Named User (2 robots can be provisioned , 2 robots can connect ) or 1 Concurrent user attended (2 robots or more can be provisioned in orchestrator but only 1 can connect)
New Pricing scheme : ??? multi user license

3 User/Machine CombinationsRandy, Kanye, and Juanita work on virtual machines, on persistent virtual desktop images delivered to their endpoint devices over a network. Each of them uses the same VM day after day.They each log in on the VMs using their credentials.
Old pricing scheme : 6 Attended Named User (need to provisioned 6 robots in orchestrator) or 1 Concurrent user attended (can provisioned 6 robots or more but only 1 can connect)
New Pricing scheme : ??? multi user license

9 User/Machine Combinations*on, Sandu, and Georgeta work on virtual machines, on non-persistent virtual desktop images delivered to their endpoint devices over a network. Each day, they are arbitrarily assigned to a VM from a pool of 3 VMs.They each log in on the VMs using their credentials.
Old pricing scheme : 27 Attended Named User (need to provisioned 27 robots in orchestrator) or 1 Concurrent user attended (can provisioned 27 robots but only 1 can connect)
New Pricing scheme : ??? Multi user license ’

thanks