Batch screen resolution issue: LogonConsole = True => Error running in orchestrator => logon session does not exist

Hi,

When running a job via the orchestrator, by default it will use a resolution of 800x600.
As I’m using citrix application I need a better resolution to interact with “pictures”.
So I setup resolutions as explained in https://www.uipath.com/kb-articles/resolution-considerents
in UIPath.settings:
“LoginToConsole”: false,
“ResolutionWidth”: 1920,
“ResolutionHeight”: 1080,
“ResolutionDepth”: 32,

When I do that and run a job in the orchestrator, it doesn’t disconnect my current session on the robot machine as it usualy does with “LoginToConsole”: true.
If I disconnect manually my current session, it shows an error message:
Executor start process failed, reason System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80070520): A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.

If I setup “LoginToConsole”: true, it execute the robot without needing a session to be open, but the screen resolution is not as expected.

Do you have any solution to run the robot with a specific resolution via the orchestrator without the need of a windows session open already?

Well, I’m having the issue that my bot won’t run if I use another combination apart from LoginToConsole = true and leaving a session open.

So, we can say that LoginToConsole makes that the Orchestrator creates a new session, right? I mean if it founds an existent session it kills it and creates a new one?

If I use LoginToConsole = false it doesn’t work, no matter I leave a session open or not…

Hi Diego,

In my case when LogonConsole=false, it makes the robot work via orchestrator only when I’m logged on the Robot uipath machine where the code is supposed to be executed. If I lock the session the robot is not working.
I’m in touch with uipath support trying to solve that case. Not successful so far. We try now installing upper version. I’ll let you know if I have some results.