What is LoginToConsole?

Hey experts!
I want to know what is this option LoginToConsole in Orchestrator under Session Settings.

What is the use of it ?
Why we need or dont need it ?
Why it is by default toggled as off ?
What if i toggled as On and choose as yes or No as option ?

I came to this as because my automation is getting error sometime as Desktop Has been disconnected while performing ui action

@prabin_chand1

I hope this helps

https://docs.uipath.com/orchestrator/standalone/2023.4/user-guide/robot-settings

If its set to true then session or the rdp resolutionis used from robot settings …
Else uses from robot settings config file on system

Cheers

Hi @prabin_chand1

Please find the following thread which contains the details regarding your query:

Hope this helps,
Best Regards.

i did read this doc, but i did not get What that (High-density robot is).

Should i set it to no or yes.
What to do cannot figure it out!

@prabin_chand1

This would help in it to know the differences of the sessions

https://docs.uipath.com/robot/standalone/2023.4/user-guide/windows-sessions

High drnsity robots enable you to have multiple users work on the machine at same time…basically its to use the machineto max utilization

https://docs.uipath.com/robot/docs/high-density-robots#:~:text=High-Density%20Robots%20is%20a,on%20each%20of%20the%20users.

Cheers

Shoud i set it to yes or NO, and should i enable toggle button ?

@prabin_chand1

If you want to set resolution then enable it and set it to false

Cheers

Is is necessary to set the resolution, why should I set the resolution ?

What if, resolution is not a matter then ?

@prabin_chand1

Its not necessary dependa on what kind of automation …generally if you use image or so and ahrware events its necessary to

If its set to trye…then it would login as a console user or like a normal user would use a session…

Else it would not login as user but would login as a service user

Cheers

There is no any automation so that I need to adjust resolution.

Then,
should I set to yes, or no ?

What difference is there for it would login as a console user or like a normal user would use a session… and for it would not login as user but would login as a service user

There is an unattended robot that takes care of my processes.

**EDITED : **
But My aim is to resolve this issue Desktop Has been disconnected while performing ui action I search for thread in this forum but no one of them worked.

@prabin_chand1

Log in to console - yes : a console session is created .you cannot set resolution default resolution from the rpd is used. Used generally when only one user is tagged to one machine

Loginto console - no : a free rdp session is created. Resolution can be controled from robot settings on orchestrator. Genrally used for high density or to run bots while minimized and all…

For your case…it might be that when bot is running either you disconnected the robot.

So while running the bot we should not login and also its preferred to signout the user and then run

For your case you can set to false …and try…

Cheers