Automation Awareness - The Automation Journey - We want to hear your thoughts!

Hi,

I was impressed with the mining process, it seems to me to be the core of a work of excellence.

I would love to get my hands on the process miner of course :smiley:

I want to explore, learn and master the UI path

The Management phase is the most intriguing to me and I can’t wait to start working with Orchestrator!

I Started my RPA journey from today… and it was a excellent experience till now now lets see what happening next

We’re looking forward to removing the repetitive tasks that are a part of the financial department’s operations. We will also use Document Understanding for contract management.

UIPath approach to RPA Aumatarion rocks!!! , where can I find info related to COE Implementation?

The Build phase intrigued most because it engages the subject matter experts, and leads to greater end user acceptance. I’m really excited about Studio Pro.

Aumated processes and bots for better understanding of a task and less to-do work.
StudioX Product, easy to use.

Excited about the RPA. But wonder how to get everyone on board. And what processes would be considered as repetitive? Many would consider their tasks (the process as a whole) as repetitive, but after going deeper into the task, we would realized the process requires the employees to make a decision based on various variables or after dicussions. Could these be automated?? :thinking:

I am new to RPA and I am interested in learning to develop robots using UiPath Studio. I am also keen to understand any concerns that an enterprise may have in using RPA or even UiPath, such as security risks

Hiii , i am new to RPA and i am very exited to start my career in RPA UI Path . i am very intrigued to understand and build robots using AI and ML . Exited to statrt my career in RPA , As i am a self learner wish me Good Luck

Discover is the one I am keen in and would like to explore more on Automation Hub, thanks

I would like to learn as much as possible about the rpa developer side

For me, most interesting phase is Build. I want to learn every tool associated with UiPath e.g. Studio, Studio Pro, StudioX, AI, Machine Learning, Assistant etc

The UiPath is so amazing. I hope to learn very well

Super keen to see how UiPath own software identifies tasks and processes to improve

The Automation Journey was amazing.
And I intrigated to use The UiPath Process Mining

Can’t wait to learn all the phases and apply it to my daily repetitive work.
Wanted to share amongst my colleagues as well.
It is amazing!

Everything about RPA is beautiful, and the ease with which UIPath handles the processes is fantastic! I am looking forward to creating my first bot for testing a web application and, of course, some daily tasks of my work

The whole process is amazing, I would like to learn and master every step of the way, and whether this can be a tool that can be used in cyber security. Very intriguing.