Need guidance as a beginner in Uipath

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the UiPath community and excited to learn more about Robotic Process Automation (RPA). My name is Lokesh and I’m eager to dive into this field.

While I’m relatively new to UiPath, I do have some basic understanding of RPA concepts. However, I haven’t had much hands-on experience with the UiPath platform yet.
I’m hoping to gain a deeper understanding of UiPath’s features and capabilities. Ultimately, I aim to become proficient in building automation workflows and contributing to RPA projects.
One challenge I’ve encountered is understanding the best practices for structuring automation workflows. I’m also struggling with configuring selectors for dynamic web elements.
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions for beginner-friendly projects or courses, certification recommendations that could help me improve my skills in UiPath.
Additionally, if you have any resources or tips for overcoming the challenges I’ve mentioned, I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance for your guidance and support. I’m looking forward to learning from the experienced members of this community!

@lokesh_ganji,

You can find many Use cases here:

You can practice as per your understanding and difficulty level.

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much brother

@lokesh_ganji,

Glad I’m able to help. Please mark the answer as solution so it will be helpful to other members as well.

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.