Assignment 2 Dispatcher process error On Element Appear

Hi Guys,

I have some problems about the activitie “on element appear”, i trying a lot of thing but the result is null. This is the error message

And this is my selector

Thanks.

Set the option RepeatForever to False

I have the same result whit thath

appear%20false

Can you try using this selector instead
"<html title='ACME System 1 - Work Items' /><webctrl aaname='"+in_TransactionItem+"' tag='SPAN' class='page-numbers current' />"

That´s perfect, it works! Thank you.

Now the problem is the click in “process” send a error, not change the page. TransactionItem and TransactionNumber change to two but not run properly. All the process it’s perfect, create the queue and filter, but only the first page.

1 Like

I solved the problem.

Cheers

Please I need assistance in addressing this challenge…
My issue is with the ON ELEMENT APPEAR activity. The error message reads

“On Element Appear: “Correct Next page?”: Activity timeout exceeded”
“System exception. Retry: 0. Activity timeout exceeded at Source: UiPath.Executor”

BTW, I have set RepeatForever to False and my selector is this…

"<html title='ACME System 1 - Work Items' /><webctrl aaname='"+in_TransactionItem+"' tag='SPAN' class='page-numbers current' />"

How did you solve it? I have been at this for like 2 hours now.

I solved the problem with reda instructions, using:
“<html title=‘ACME System 1 - Work Items’ /><webctrl aaname=’”+in_TransactionItem+"’ tag=‘SPAN’ class=‘page-numbers current’ />"

In the selector editor.

this selector is for the click activity or for the element appear activity?

1 Like

como solucionaste esto? estoy luchando desde hace rato y nada que logro resolverlo. How did you solve this?

why are you using in_TransactionNumber as an argument??? in the Walkthrough file just appear 2 arguments for Process workflow. I am confused

It is the selector of click to the following page, I solved it with this.

“<html title=‘ACME System 1 - Work Items’ /><webctrl aaname=’”+in_TransactionItem+"’ tag=‘SPAN’ class=‘page-numbers current’ />"

I have reviewed my flow and I do not really use In_transactionNumber, I really do not know why I have it in that process

This argument is there by default in the framework and it holds your current transaction number
Your in_TransactionItem also stores same value in this particular assignment. You add it in the GetTransactionData flow. so ideally both values will work.

hey I am confused. how do I have to set the data scraping for the Process workflow? do I have to set that reads all the pages or just one, and then with the On Appear activities scrape the others pages of the table???

1 Like

it should be per page but actually when it works yo will see it processing all the pages :slight_smile:
so in data scraping do not select the option “spans multiple pages”
You process will scrape, then increment the value, click on the next page and scrape again.
this will repeat until no next page is available

1 Like

thanks for your fast reply. another question: OnElementAppear should be inside of the attach browser activity? what is the correcto order? first Attach browser and inside then click and OnElementAppear activities?

1 Like

i have sent you the file in your original post. Please check

1 Like

I’m having a similar issue using UiPath Studio 2019.5. The On Element Exists can’t find the selected items (correct page).
Selector being used:

Exception Details:
exceptionDetails1

On Element Appear Properties:

Runtime error:

Same issue with me. RepeatForever is false and the selector includes the html title tag as well!

Same problem here: GetTransactionData identifies the proper (current) page, passes it on to Process but process.xaml Click does not advances the page (there I’m using the selector with tag ‘LI’) and thus On Element Appear fails with exception.

So, my problem is the click operation.

Funny thing is that this very process.xaml works when called from a test module (with a straight-forward for I = 1 to 10 loop)