Hello i am blocked at the first part of the dispatcher when we have to add the “on Element appear” activity. I’ve been looking on the forum, some people seems to have problem at that part.
it keeps showing me
{
“message”: “On Element Appear suivant: Activity timeout exceeded”,
“fileName”: “Process”,
“logF_BusinessProcessName”: “Framework”
}
I think i misinterpreted the question. Let me edit this answer…
Selector looks fine. If in doubt, examine the element with UiExplorer.
This is likely an error because of WaitForReady property. Try setting it to INTERACTIVE.
Try making the page number is visible when On element appear activity is reading the data (i.e, like adding a click activity on current page no). Because the activity is searching for whether next page exists or not…!! In the ACME site, the page are at the bottom, so you need to scroll down…
Try it once!!
Yeah I’ve seen the workflow. I think you are making your flow complex. You’ve added navigate before on element appear, passed both transaction number and transaction item. Instead of that, in the process transaction you need to extract the data add to queue. So you can make your flow like, inside the attach browser you add the on element appear (wait visible or active) and add the queue part.
I hope you got it!!
hi @ChagantiAkhil, i did something like you said. it partialy worked : it adds the data to the queue but when there is no more data, it throws this error.
but those data are in the orchestrator’s queue so it’s okay no ?
If there is no next page, that means there is no transaction item. So it should not come to Process transaction state. So check why it is coming to process state?
Can you take a look at my Dispatcher? I’ve run through all the answers found on the forum and I still get an error in regards to the selector. Can you just run it and tell me what I’m missing?