Action not supported

Hi all,
Uipath return this error message: Action not supported by this type of element. Please use another type of click.

Is a click to a button with selector (wnd app, name, role, title available)
How can fix it?
Thx

1 Like

Hey man. Try placing the click activity inside an attach window or if it is browser based, then inside an attach browser. Can I see the full selector if possible? Also can use click image to select the button.

I hope this helps. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @bobby
the click activity is inside an attach window, is a citrix app, unfortunately i can’t share the selector.

1 Like

Ok no problem man. Try using click image. It works well with citrix.

1 Like

Better using a click image or just a click? The downside of a normal click is that if you move the mouse it crashed, what do you think?
Thx

1 Like

I would recommned using click image in citrix enviroment. It’s better than click in this case of the button.

2 Likes

Thanks @bobby
Why it’s better to use click image instead of normal click despite having the selector?
I ask you for a better understanding

1 Like

Hey man. No problem. It is better to use click image in your usecase with the citrix environment because the robot gets confused sometimes with different windows in a virtual citrix enviroment. So to get better results, it is best to use click image. Click activity selector is good in most cases except for virtual enviroments. Click selector can be made to work dynamically by setting the name and title to wildcards but in your case, in my opinion click image is better.

I hope this helps man. :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.