19.11 Preview Release

19.11 Preview Release

22 November 2019

• Agent Desktop returns in the first Preview version release (19.11 Community Preview) after the 19.10 LTS release.
  • This version of Agent Desktop introduces a new type of widget called “Schedule”. It allows for scheduling attended processes. When the schedule triggers, this will remind the user that a process was scheduled to start and ask for run permission.
  • Agent Desktop is on par in terms of feature capabilities with Robot Tray, which is also still accessible in 19.11 Preview. If you prefer the old Robot Tray, you can still open it from the install location. Look for UiPath.Agent.exe.

Those who are already on Preview channel will be auto updated. If you are on Stable you need to switch to Preview to benefit from this.

Please let us know your thoughts. What do you want us to build next into our new Agent Desktop product?

Here’s a quick snapshot from one of my machines:

53 Likes

@mircea great to see Agent came back!!

By the way, what is the purpose of UiPath Widgets Collection? Available and Installed, not the one in your picture, but the one accesible by the settings menu.

I’m asking because after creating a widget, that part of the settings still says no widgets available

7 Likes

Awesome, I like this
It would be helpful to people who are automating process for service-desk and help-desk

cheers @mircea

9 Likes

I’m glad you asked. With time we will introduce more and more widgets which you can enable and disable in your Agent Desktop profile. Widgets will also be something that developers with angular and javascript skills can build as well. Does this make sense? Would you see yourself building 3rd party widgets?

10 Likes

That’s awesome!!
It makes a lot of sense, can’t wait to see what possiblities this will allow in the future.

9 Likes

Is this available via Insider Preview Portal?

5 Likes

Cannot wait to play with it and perfect timing. Coming Tuesday session with customer who wants to use Attended for contact centre. There goes my plan away not to open my laptop in the weekend :grinning:

Best regards,

Jan van Eijck

Customer Success Manager BeNeLux UiPath

8 Likes

Hi @ALFMan and congrats for your first post! Keep them coming! :slight_smile: This is atm only available to and via our community. We are working on making it available via Insider Preview.

4 Likes

Dear Mircea Grigore,
In our team there is a task in a backlog: to make more useful scheduler for jobs. As it is works now - it is works very inconvenient to learn which time is free time to add in schedule a new process.

So it would be wonderful if you improve scheduler: it must contains calendar with scheduled processes, and there must be ability to click on day and open detalization on day to see how much time we have free to add a new process. It must contains forecast average time of running processes.

And also for more efficient post assessment ROI calculation we will be glad to see a table with statistics of each process: how many times the process was ran and how much time (average) takes the process for all the time past.

6 Likes

It is time to improve Agent Desktop.

5 Likes

Awesome work guys!!!

I was just waiting for this feature to be available… This will help a lot of automation initiatives…

8 Likes

Awesome Feature Great Job @mircea :clap::clap:

4 Likes

Cool feature @mircea,

It will be helpful…

Cheers.
Vashisht.

3 Likes

awesome Feature @mircea

4 Likes

wow <3

@mircea would love to use it :smiley:

1 Like

This is awesome and will be very helpful @mircea.

2 Likes

Great features. @mircea

cheers

5 Likes

Liked the UI and the ease of access for the attended bots.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

3 Likes

@mircea

Just now I tested this feature and its simply superb. Kudos to entire UiPath Team :clap::clap:

5 Likes

Hi @mircea,

My environment uses smart card SSO so that user does not need to type credentials to login. Can the agent work with smart card SSO?

1 Like