#FeatureBlog - 19.11 - Schedule Attended Process through Agent Desktop

Are you worrying about to scedule Attended process but you don’t have Orchestrator then don’t worry. Now UiPath introduced new feature in latest release (2019.11) to schedule process through Agent Desktop and its in Preview Stage.

If you are eagerly waiting to test this new feature then go to Help section in UiPath Studio and switch to Preview channel and restart UiPath studio. Those who are already on Preview channel will be auto updated.

Agent Desktop introduces a new type of widget called “Schedule”. It allows for scheduling attended processes. When the schedule triggers, this will remind the user that a process was scheduled to start and ask for run permission.

Let’s begin

This procedure starts from the presumption that you already developed and published project from UiPath Studio.

1. Go to System Tray and click on UiPath Robot icon. In this Robot window, you will find two widgets.

a) Process List - It will show list of all published processes from UiPath studio in that machine.
    b) Schedule Widget - We can schedule published processes. Its new feature.

1. Click on Add new event and provide below required fields to schedule Attended process and then click Save.

1. When the schedule triggers, this will remind the user that a process was scheduled to start and ask for run permission. Click on Yes to run the process.

25 Likes

Thanks for the information @lakshman :smiley:

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks bro @pattyricarte

Thanks so much for information.
It goes without saying, nowadays a number of UiPath users don’t have Orchestrator yet.
I also have many clients who expect this feature would be published early.
I am a little disappointed that it was not published in 2019.10 LTS.

2 Likes

@wusiyangjia

This feature got released after 2019.10 LTS version and now it’s in preview stage. Soon they will release this feature based on our feedback. If you want to suggest anything new then provide feedback to them. It will be very helpful to them.

2 Likes

Hi,
I actually cannot see my published processes.

Any solution ? Thanks,

3 Likes

@Youssef

Did you get any error at the time of publishing processes ?

@Youssef

And also are you using Community or Enterprise Edition of Uipath studio ?

2 Likes

Hi @lakshman,

Is it available in community edition?

2 Likes

@RajeshT

Yes, in latest version you will find it.

3 Likes

Thank you and Noted @lakshman

2 Likes

Thanks @lakshman.
This is very helpful.

2 Likes

Thanks for your valuable feedback @Deepak94

I am using community and I did not get any error message when publishing

2 Likes

Hi,

It is expected to be published for Enterprise edition in April 2020 update

2 Likes

Nice Work Bro.
Do same work on every new release or update . :+1:

2 Likes

@Mani_Kandan

Haa sure bro. Will do it.

Hi @lakshman,

Could you please let me know where can i find system tray in order to access agent desktop.
Am using UIPath Studio 2019.11 version Community Edition.

1 Like

@RajeshT

Search UiRobot in your system and open it. Then you can see robot icon in system tray. Click on that to view published processes and along with that scheduling Process option.

3 Likes

Hi @lakshman,

Thank you,I found now.
When i add new event total project is adding from Schedule widget,can we add only one workflow which we require and test ?

2 Likes