19.11 Preview Release

I am using the windows scheduler to schedule bots which needs to be run on daily basis or weekly basis. Thanks for this. I think this will be more smoother.

3 Likes

hi,
when arrive the new version with that feature?
Regards!

For the enterprise version, considering the release strategy, it should be April 2020.

As announced in February in this blog post, UiPath changed their release schedule to release 2 versions anually, one around April (Fast Track Support) and anotherone around October (Long Term Support).

2 Likes

Wow, yesā€¦ this does make a lot of sense. There are so many options with this featureā€¦thanksā€¦ btwā€¦ Hurry!..:smiley:

I just loved it. I have one feedback it will be very good if the reminding pop-up will be optional.

Thanks!
Anmol

1 Like

Great News

yes! it would be great :blush:

This is great feature. Really this is very useful for long running workflow process. Greatā€¦ :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Regards
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Awesome features

2 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Issues with Git integration in this version. When two Git users try to commit and push, the second user is prompted to pull (rebase) and this does not work

I am unable to download 19.11.0-beta 2

hi @hk803592,
all our Community Preview releases are available on Cloud Portal. We just released 19.12 Preview, which can be downloaded from the Resource Center.
See more details here:2019.12 Preview Release

1 Like