What should I install or run to make the agent look like this

1 Like

Hi @AlexLeon

Check this

Thanks
Ashwin S

HI @AlexLeon
Refer to this post

If you create the process in orchestrator, it will be displayed in the agent so that you can run @AlexLeon…

1 Like

Hi
There are two ways to get them either connecting orchestrator or without orchestrator
— if not with orchestrator
Kindly have a view in this for more details

OR

—if we Have orchestrator login in https://platform.uipath.com then First we need to connect our machine to the orchestrator
For that
first create a machine in orchestrator and that machine name should be same as in your system
To get that name go to start-> search as robot-> settings and get the machine name from there and paste the same while creating machine in orchestrator and copy the machine key after this from orchestrator and paste it in your system robot tray and mention the orchestrator url as well
— the. Make sure that we have a robot created in the orchestra with the same machine name and while entering the detail for username and password go to cmd window and type as whoami which will give use domain and username, enter the same in the orchestrator while creating robot
— create a environment now In the robot tab and tag the robot created in the previous step to this environment
— now back to our system in robot tray we have machine key, and orchestrator url mentioned readily and now we can connect

sometimes we may end up with some error while connecting
this thread would help on that

Once after connecting the machine to robot create a workflow in Your studio and publish that to orchestrator
Then we will be able to see that process in orchestrator under PROCESS tab where create a process for it and then we will be able to see them here in the robot tray

Cheers @AlexLeon

1 Like