You have more licenses allocated to your services

hi,
I use the community edition and have the problem that I seem to be using licences that I am not entitled to. I am supposed to use 2 licences of the RPA Developer type of which I have none and 0 licences of the RPA Developer PRO type of which I have 2. How do I change this? the PRO variant should be better than the only one. what is the difference?

Can you help me ?

greetings

Scathara

2 Likes

Hi @Scathara1,
RPA Developer - Named User license provides full operational rights to Studio, StudioX, Attended Robot, Data Service, Action Center, and Task Capture.
RPA Developer Pro - Named User license provides full operational rights to Studio Pro, Studio, StudioX, Attended Robot, Data Service, Action Center, and Task Capture.
You can find more information here : https://licensing.uipath.com/

To change the license type, please follow below information. If you have RPA Developer license shown as over-allocated, make it 0 and provide 2 in RPA Developer Pro. That should remove the warning and assign RPA Developer Pro. Let me know if this is helpful.

2 Likes

That was easy :smiley: thank you

1 Like

Glad to know issue is fixed :slight_smile: happy to help.!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.