Workflow

difference between get exchange mail activity and get outlook mail activity?

Hi @johns

First I want to mention that your message was marked as suspect. This usually happens when the system notices some irregularities in the topic. The title “Workflow” is not intuitive at all. You can put a small description of your question. Ex: “Exchange Mail vs. Outlook Mail Activities”.

Second, please keep in mind that most of the people answering here on the Forum are doing this is their own free time and I bet they would appreciate some consideration. For example, you can put your question in a polite, not demanding way: “Could someone please tell me the difference between Exchange and Outlook mail activities?”. Also, in order to increase your chances of getting an answer, you can somehow show that you’ve put an effort in it before asking. Something like: “I checked the documentation and it’s still not clear for me how the activities should be used.

You can also check the Intro button on top left of the page, which will redirect you to a topic created voluntarily by our veteran, Andrzej: How to ask a good question?.

Anyways, please provide us more details so we will know how to help you better.

3 Likes