Difference between Outlook send mail and Send outlook Mail activities

Hi,

Please let me know the Difference between Outlook send mail and Send outlook Mail activities.

Also please let me know how to use Outlook send mail activity since I cant find it in the user guide.

Thanks in Advance!
Rajiv

@Rajiv_Mulchandani where did you find Outlook send mail activity , can you please share me the package name?

Basically, MS exchange is a software that operates on server whereas Microsoft Outlook is the desktop email client . Using an Outlook, users can retrieve their emails from their Exchange Server. Both these applications work together ie. one works at the server side and the other as a desktop/client side app.

Please find more details about uipath exchange mail activities and outlook mail activities below.

Exchange mail activities -

These activities enable you to establish a connection with exchange mail server and perform various tasks within it, such as deleting, retrieving, moving or sending mail messages in a single run.

In order to use these activities, you must provide Exchange server details.

Following Exchange mail activities are available in UiPath studio :-

Exchange scope

Get Exchange Mail Messages

Send Exchange Mail Message

Move Exchange Mail Message

Delete Exchange Mail Message

Outlook mail activities -

These activities are used to interact with outlook application that is installed on your machine.

In order to use these activities, Outlook application must be installed on your machine.

Following Outlook mail activities are available in UiPath studio :-

Get Outlook Mail Messages

Move Outlook Mail Message

Send Outlook Mail Message