Workbook write range is working but write range inside excel application scope gives error excel exception range does not exist

Workbook write range is working but write range inside excel application scope gives error excel exception range does not exist. I would like to use excel application scope and not write range in workbook.

Can anybody help?

keep range blank.check/uncheck header option and try.

1 Like

Can you attach a screenshot with your flow? For me is working so i can’t imagine what can be wrong.

Are you copying a DataTable? If you are copying a DataTable, assign to the DTvarible a default value New System.Data.DataTable

Hi Everyone,

I am getting the same error “Range does not exist” for write range activity this is for both Workbook and Excel Application scope.
My work is, need to read data from one excel(column A to column AP) and write the same to another excel. The Data may have 50000+ or 100000+ records on source excel.

I can able to write the data up to 70000(A1:AP70000) in a single shot.
My solutions are:

1. Excel application- Write range (range as blank)
  2. Workbook write range(Range as blank)
  3. Using while loop, for each iteration trying to write 50000 records but for every second iteration it is throwing same error.

Note: Second Excel/ Excel Data having some formulas.

Can any one help me on this.

Regards,
Prakash

Give range in write range “A1”

Hi Pradeep,

I tried with that solution (range as “A1”) as well but no results, same error for that also.

Regards,
Prakash