Range Doesn't exist error in write cell in excel in uipath

Hi guys.I’m getting the weird error i.e.,While looping the process with the help of the index of the datatable,Range doesn’t exist error occuring in write cell activity in excel application scope.Can anyone help me with this.

@sandhyak9,

Can you please send me screenshot of that write cell or your workflow and then will check.

@sandhyak9,

I guess that range field of write cell is empty.

@sandhyak9,

If you want to find index of the row: DataTablename.Rows.indexOf(row)+2

In write Cell, specify range like: if it is B-Column: “B”+index.Tostring

1 Like

Sorry yaar.I’m dealing with the secured process.I can’t send the screenshot now.But i can explain the process.
I have two sheets in one excel file.took two sheets in two datatables.I have to perform the operarion in one more windows app,extract the data and have to update the excel using ExcelWriteCell Activity.It is running well up to some extent and suddenly getting this error.Not getting any idea of what to do with this error.

1 Like

Even i am facing the same issue. Write cell activity from Workbook works but it wont work in the excel application scope write cell activity

had the same issue, Normally its the Formula which is causing the Problem, Replace Formula with any string to check if it is the formula as cause of error.

Solution to that will be using Copy Formula Activity and using “=” before copied formula and write in the cell then