- Using Type Into to replace the default file name to a new name.
- The file path is typed correctly when seen with human eye.
- When I checked it, the file is saved in the default path with default file name.
- This only happend when using Type Into with Simulate Click ON or Set Text
- Tried this on 2 PCs with same computer specification
The problem solved when:
- Using Type Into without Simulate Click
- Windows 7 Enterprise (Japanese version)
- UiPath Studio Ver 2018.1.1
Any suggestion why this is happening?