What Programming Language I need to know to be an RPA Dev?

Hi! I’m Computer Science graduate but my current work is IT Helpdesk Support.
What Programming Language I need to know to be an RPA Developer? Can you please share info, link or videos that i need to learn to be an RPA Dev.

5 Likes

Hello @dimpzdhel

UiPath Academy

Have a happy learning

Regards
Ajay

4 Likes

@dimpzdhel

We can learn UIpath without any knowledge of any programming.

In UIpath, we will use VB.Net or C# will use.

Register in this site: Academy.uipath.com and enroll the course Level 1: Foundation Training 2018.3 and start learning. If you have any doubts then post your queries and we all ready to help you.

5 Likes

Hi @dimpzdhel

Do you know any about programing language like VB.net or c# .net because right now the stable language between the two was Vb.net if you know a little bit of vb.net language go ahead also if you know c#.net just fine because it just a matter of time c# will become stable in UIPATH

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you @Ajju I will register in UIpath Academy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @lakshman for your recommendation. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @pattyricarte I have no knowledge in VB.net or c#.net. but I will try to study. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi @dimpzdhel

No worries for that you don’t need to become proficient with .Net languages just focus on how way it works or the behavior of uipath.Finish all the stages curve path in UIPATH ACADEMY and also here some tips of best practices in RPA Best Practices Using UIPATH

5 Likes

Thank you @pattyricarte… What are the trainings that need to take? Which 1st training is the Level 1: Foundation Training 2018.3

4 Likes

Hi @dimpzdhel

Here are the list of training’s that you need to take I hope this might be helpful to you!

4 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.