What license do I need for my automation?

I want to run one unattended Robot in my company. Which licenses do I need to be able to do that. I thought that I need the “Unattended Automation” license, but the community plan should be able to run one unattended robot. What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance

Hi @hanikf,

Welcome to Forum.

Check this out: https://licensing.uipath.com/

Also, the community unattended license is not fully unattended you will need to manually login to the machine where you are suppose to run the bot.

While in an enterprise unattended bot, It will be fully unattended and it will login and start the session on its own.

Hope this will help you.

More links:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.