UiPath License purchasing

Hi guys, I would like to ask for some concerns from me about UiPath License:
I would like to automate a process using UiPath Apps, and Unattended robot. Could you guys help me with the license for that case? Cause I don’t really understand about the UiPath license when purchasing it, such as the UiPath robot unit and the license about the role or user or something like that.
Thanks from Diana.

Hi
Welcome to UiPath forum

To automate a process using UiPath Apps and an unattended robot, you will need the following licenses:

• UiPath Studio - This license is required to develop and publish automation processes.
  • UiPath Unattended Robot - This license is required to run unattended automation processes.
  • UiPath Orchestrator - This license is required to manage and schedule unattended automation processes.

Hope this is clarified
Let’s go one by one on this part

UiPath Robot Unit

A UiPath robot unit is a unit of license capacity that is required to run a UiPath robot. The number of robot units that you need will depend on the number of unattended robots that you plan to deploy.

Licenses by Role or User

UiPath also offers licenses based on role or user. These licenses allow you to assign users to specific roles and grant them access to the UiPath Studio, Unattended Robot, and Orchestrator licenses that they need.

For example, you could create a role for developers who need to use UiPath Studio to develop and publish automation processes. You could then assign users to this role and grant them access to the UiPath Studio license.

You could also create a role for unattended robots that will be used to run automation processes. You could then assign unattended robots to this role and grant them access to the UiPath Unattended Robot license.

Hope you can relate now

I recommend that you contact UiPath sales to discuss your specific needs and get a recommendation for the right licenses for your organization.

If not you can try out with community edition anytime you want by reaching this explore all products of UiPath for free and then purchase for enterprise version https://cloud.uipath.com

Cheers @DianaNguyen