All I did was create a new process project as I always do from the same template I’ve used many times. This time there is a new file in the main project folder, named bindings.json
I code my process like usual, test via Debug in studio, all is well. Go to publish to Orchestrator and get an error that access to bindings.json is denied.
I had to explicitly right-click the bindings.json file and check it out before I could publish this process.
I checked the template’s project folder and there is no bindings.json file, so that’s not where it came from.
And now I just noticed that after publishing, the bindings.json file is gone.