Error fix for "Unable to publish package to the Orchestrator feed" when Test Case/ Redundant data is present in Project.JSON file
Error Message: While publishing a process from the Studio the following error is thrown,
"Publish of Process project to Orchestrator failed. An error has occurred. Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Publish of Process project to Orchestrator failed. An error has occurred. ---> UiPath.Shared.Orchestrator.Models.OrchestratorHttpException: An error has occurred. "
In the event viewer logs of Orchestrator, observed the following error:
- System.IO.FileNotFoundException: lib/net45/.variations/Tests_Tests.json
Root Cause: This issue is occurring for a project where Test cases were created and then removed and some redundant data related to test cases is still present in Project.json file.
- Open the project.json file in notepad
- Under the section "File info collection"
- There will be a guid present
- Generate a new GUID and replace it in the GUID section( in test case ID)
- Remove the data variation file path in File info collection
- Publish the project again.