Wait on Resume Not working as Expected for Bulk Processing

Hi There!

I was testing out a process which would push documents with low confidence to Action Center.

While this works as expected when I process the jobs one by one(heading over to Action Center, validating extraction results and resuming the process), but when I tried validating all documents at the same time and then hit resume, the bot only processes the last item I validated on Action Center, multiple times(more on that later).

For example, say I have five documents to process, out of which three have low confidence.

If I process them one by one, Action Center works great, but if I process all three documents in one go and hit resume, it processes document No.3 three times(the last document that I validated on Action Center)

Is there any way to process items in bulk once it reaches Action Center, and then have the suspended process resume and process all items?

Kind Regards,
Ashwin A.K

Hello @ashwin.ashok!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hi @ashwin.ashok,

Can you confirm which loop structure you are using for your workflow? For each or parallel for each?

To be able to process multiple docs, parallel for each should be used.

Secondly, when actions are completed from action center, you don’t have to manually click resume. This is meant to work in an unattended mode.

For this to work seamlessly, please deploy your process on orchestrator, run or from there. As soon as your process will hit action center task, process will go suspended and once action is completed, next available bot will automatically resumes the process for completed actions one by one.

Regards
Sonali