Values are not storing while importing arguments

Hello, when I import arguments and give values to them it is taking but when I reopen it no values are present there. What is the mistake I am doing? Also previously, I am getting two tabs while Invoking as Import Arguments and Edit Arguments but now it is showing Import Arguments and Open Workflow? Why is that?
import1

1 Like

The edit arguments can be done from the property panel (it is a 2019.5 feature) also Once you import the arguments you will have to save it.

6 Likes

@taksilsahil

Please check below thread.

5 Likes

Thanks, It is helpful

when i tried this, still the default value is blank. so plz help me out.

Hi @vishal.sonnor
Welcome to Uipath community…

Can you post the steps that you took to assign/impost, maybe post screenshots as well?

Hello All, I am facing the same issue since yesterday when new project got loaded with 2019.5 version. Please update if this is resolved or if there is a work arround

Hello, in 2019.5 version we cannot see the values saved by clicking on import arguments. We can only import them there. To edit or view saved arguments we have to click on arguments in properties(collection)

@vishal.sonnor @RajiP

Yes in current version Edit arguments is Missing and UIpath team working on this. To edit or view saved arguments we have to click on arguments in properties(collection) under Input section and create new variables and save it. Then you can see.

1 Like

Thanks ! In that case they should remove the values column from the import arguments.

1 Like

Edit arguments are not missing, it is a feature available from the properties channel. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How to solve this error?