Use Right Click and Select without using Recording

I know how to do right click and select when we use recording; we just need to use F2 to solve this problem.

How about WITHOUT Recording? Anyone knows how to do right click and select WITHOUT recording?

@jkweon

Welcome to the uipath community.

We have an option to click right for Click activity and once check it in properties of Click activity.

in click activity you can select right click as property

Hi @jkweon
Welcome to the community !
Without recording, use two clicks
One with MouseButton - BTN_RIGHT (for right click)
other with MouseButton - BTN_LEFT (for selecting)
Attached screenshot for your reference

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Yes, but I want to Select something after right click activity.
The problem is after I use right click and go back to UiPath studio, the dropdown menu disappears. I need to pause it so I can select an element on dropdown menu, but I don’t know how to pause it.

Yes, but I want to Select something after right click activity.
The problem is after I use right click and go back to UiPath studio, the dropdown menu disappears. I need to pause it so I can select an element on dropdown menu, but I don’t know how to pause it.

after you select the element for the right click. Add one more click activity then when it says indicate element . Press F2 it will give some delay . in that delay you right click in realtime so that the box appears .Then after the delay dissapears you can click the element inside the box.

That worked Perfectly! :slight_smile:
Thank you!

1 Like

Use Right Click and then use Hot Keys As per your options(like Down array then Enter) to open.

Hi Team,
I am also trying to automate desktop application. Can anyone help me how to capture right click context selection?
For ex: If on windows machine, I do right click on start and select System. I have tried with Right click then Send Hotkey then select arrow key but my selection option is above 5.
Please can anyone help?