Unable to Publish to Orchestrator from Studio (2019.8 Beta)

Whenever I click publish, I’m challenged with this error:

My robots are connected and licensed. Please do help me as I am trying to do a demo test for attended automation.

19.8.0-beta.83+Branch.release-2019.8.0.Sha.88c89bf4a39be59370d5ac0bc292847be0fecc8c

Error: Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed. The operation has timed out.

Error: System.ApplicationException: Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed. The operation has timed out. —> System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: The operation has timed out.

*Server stack trace: *

• at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)*
  • at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object ins, Object outs, TimeSpan timeout)*
  • at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)*
  • at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)*

*Exception rethrown at [0]: *

• at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)*
  • at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)*
  • at UiPath.Models.IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract.PublishPackage(String feedUrl, String packFilePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds)*
  • at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.PublishPackage(String feedUrl, String packagePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds)*
  • at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.PublishToOrchestrator(String feedUrl, Int32 timeout, String packFilePath)*
  • — End of inner exception stack trace —*
  • at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.PublishToOrchestrator(String feedUrl, Int32 timeout, String packFilePath)*
  • at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.<>c__DisplayClass46_0.b__0()*
  • at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()*
  • at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()*
    — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
  • at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)*
  • at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)*
  • at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.d__46.MoveNext()*
    — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
  • at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)*
  • at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)*
  • at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.d__42.MoveNext(), HResult -2146232832*

Anyone?

Can you post the screenshot of robots page in orchestrator @strqsr?

Here you go:

Ah could it be bc I didn’t assign an env?

Yes, You haven’t created a environment @strqsr

Yes, create a environment and then assign the machine to a environment and then try @strqsr

I’ve tried that unfortunately it doesn’t work.

Which is strange because it should, well at least I think so

Can you restart studio and try @strqsr?

Post the screenshot of robot tray and the robots page :blush:

Hi! I’ve just restarted my Studio and it still gives me this error:

Everything seems to be connected:

I even created an environment:

Is your username and password is the windows credentials @strqsr?

The username will be the one you will get when you enter the command whoami in command prompt and password will be the windows password

Check this post

1 Like

Yes it is, I’ve followed the Orchestrator training.

May be the version conflicts @strqsr

1 Like

Version? I created my workflow with the new Beta version though

And check the orchestrator version @strqsr. I hope there will be issues with the versions of both. May be.

1 Like

Hi @strqsr

Check the version of both studio and orchestrator to see whether there are any conflicts or mismatches.

Additionally, try completely disconnecting the bot from orchestrator and connecting again. Then check whether you can publish it…

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestions, really! But both my Orchestrator and Studio are up to date. I’ll try deleting my robot and environment first and re-doing the entire process. See if that could help.

1 Like

Yeah @strqsr

Now you are thinking as a developer :smile:. actually we developers have to do the same :stuck_out_tongue: … Or try once as @Lahiru.Fernando mentioned in the above post :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Lahiru.Fernando @HareeshMR Hey guys,

Thanks for the help, I’ve just tried everything and honestly I think it may be my project in itself.

I tried publishing other test dummies and it worked perfectly fine. But not for this project workflow unfortunately. Do you think it could be do to the size?