Publish failed

Hi,
I’m trying to publish my package to the orchestrator, but each time I try, i got the following error :
18.4.1+Branch.master.Sha.bc66386dd8e2160b6d35f31d5ce934a5aa4cf4bd

Error: Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed. A task was canceled.

Error: System.ApplicationException: Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed. A task was canceled. —> System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: A task was canceled.

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object ins, Object outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at UiPath.Models.IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract.PublishPackage(String packFilePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds, PublishFeedType feedType)
at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.PublishPackage(String packFilePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds, PublishFeedType feedType)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.PublishToOrchestrator(Int32 timeout, String packFilePath, IWorkflowProject workflowProject)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.PublishToOrchestrator(Int32 timeout, String packFilePath, IWorkflowProject workflowProject)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.<>c__DisplayClass49_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.d__49.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.d__47.MoveNext(), HResult -2146232832

I already my connection to orchestrator and so on, and everything looks good. I don’t understand.
I don’t know if it helps, but when I’m trying to access the ochestrator url (https://platform.uipath.com//nuget/activities) I got an 500 error…
Have you got any ideas?
Thank you for your help.

KR,
JBaers

Hi @JBaers,

please have a look at What is the status of the UiPath Robot?

Have a look at the below link…
Hope it helps