Publish Error:Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed. The operation has timed out

I published two processes locally to orchestrator. One is successful, the other is wrong. Excuse me, why is this?

Error: System.ApplicationException: Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed. The operation has timed out. —> System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: The operation has timed out.

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object ins, Object outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at UiPath.Models.IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract.PublishPackage(String feedUrl, String packFilePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds)
at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.PublishPackage(String feedUrl, String packagePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.PublishToOrchestrator(String feedUrl, Int32 timeout, String packFilePath)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.PublishToOrchestrator(String feedUrl, Int32 timeout, String packFilePath)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.<>c__DisplayClass46_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.d__46.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.d__42.MoveNext(), HResult -2146232832

Hi @111116

Try doing a quick check on every workflow you have in your solution to make sure it does not have any syntax errors that fails it from getting published. These types of errors also show up when there are syntax errors which needs to be corrected.

Check and try again to see whether it works…
Also make sure you have good network connection and your local robot is connected to the orchestrator

2 Likes

I added a java.jar package to my process, about 15M. When I deleted it, the release was successful.

Do I have to limit the size of the process or can I adjust the threshold for uploading packets?

@111116

Check whether this works out for you…

If not, the other way would be to place the jar file separately in the local machine and give the file path in a configuration file so that your solution will look for that file using the file path. It’s another way to exclude big files from the solution, but use it through file paths…

2 Likes

Thank you for your help and advice. I am currently packaging the process locally and uploading it locally to orchestrator. But it’s a bit troublesome.~~

Do you know which URL is used to fill in Customer URL?