Unable to Publish to Orchestrator from Studio (2019.8 Beta)

@strqsr

Just try comparing the project.json file of your project with the one’s that succeeded in publishing. May be some setting is different or something like that… Also just have a look at the dependencies as well… just in case :slight_smile:

Since you mentioned about the size, what’s really the size of your solution folder?

1 Like

The dependencies aren’t a lot to be honest, the size is bigger than my test dummies but smaller than a RFW. Apart from the studio version, the json is pretty much the same. I’m super stumped /:

@strqsr hmm… I really wonder what’s wrong… can you try this as well… I’m not too sure whether it will really work… just a hunch…

Get a backup of your project json file. And delete the file in your solution. Then double click and open tur main.xaml. This will create a fresh copy of the project json file. Then make sure the project do not have any errors and try publishing it

Let’s see whether it works…

2 Likes

I actually recreated my solution in another project changing some attributes of my variables and breaking them up. I

suspect it has to do with how I assigned a document to a variable which is causing the error, as after I changed it, it successfully uploaded into Orchestrator.

Previously I had a variable that was assigned FilePath = “xxx\xxx\xxx\xxx.pdf”
but I took out the xxx.pdf and just hardcoded it into the activity breaking it apart, becoming: FilePath + “xxx.pdf”.

Generally I didn’t think it should have an issue but alas, technology and coding has always unexpected challenges hahaha

Thank you so much for your help though!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.