Unable to install the UiPath Studio through UiPathStudioSetup file

Hi All,

Please help me to install UiPath Studio through UiPathStudioSetup file.

While clicking on UiPathStudioSetup file I am getting “Sign In To Get Started” window where asking “Service URL” for Sign In.

Could you please help me what exactly I need to put for Service URL and proceed further.

Just adding one more point I had downloaded UiPathStudioSetup file from “Try UiPath Free” link from Cloud.Uipath.com.

Hi @shailendra.jyoti

The https://cloud.uipath.com is the default, UiPath Automation Cloud account. You can leave it as such and log in using the same credentials that you use to log in to this Forum.

Hi Maciej,

Thanks for the quick response.
But no action is getting happened after clicking in Sign In button under the service URL.

Hi Maciej ,

Please help me to get come out from this issue and help me to install the studio successfully through UiPathStudioSetup file.

Thanks and Regards,
Shailendra

Could you please try running the installer with administrator permissions?

One thing to double check here would be whether the installer is not getting blocked by any antiviurs/firewall/sandboxing software.

Hi Maciej,

I am installing with admin permission only. But after clicking on downloaded UiPathStudioSetup file below windows is getting displayed and after that I am getting stuck and unable to proceed further.

Could you please post a screenshot of that screen when you click More Options in the bottom left corner?

Could you maybe post another screenshot of the available

It should allow you to license your Studio locally, at least for now.

Could you try the Community Offline option? It should license your Studio so that it becomes usable.

If that works and it opens, could you try signing in to Automation Cloud by clicking on the option in the now opened Studio, in its top right corner?

This window is getting open with these options:

You can choose UiPath Studio Pro here. You’ll be able to switch this later anyway from Studio settings :slight_smile:

This is coming now

Hi Maciej ,

Now what further steps I need to follow to complete the installation in this window.
Please suggest

As far as working Studio, that’s it - it is installed.

One thing to try now would be to use this menu to Sign In to Automation Cloud:

But even without it, you can use the Community edition of Studio locally already.

Hi Maciej ,

Thanks for your Kind and fruitful support as you always.

Thanks Again and suggest from where I need to go for the below suggestion as you suggested earlier and also help me to understand what is the purpose of this login.

Your Suggestion:
One thing to try now would be to use this menu to Sign In to Automation Cloud:

Waiting for your suggestion.

Hi Maciej,
Please suggest on Sign In to Automation Cloud.

Waiting for your suggestion.

Thanks and Regards,
Shailendra Jyoti

Have you managed to successfully log in to Cloud? :slight_smile:

After opening Studio, you can sign in to Orchestrator by clicking on this icon

Thanks Maciej for reply.

But after clicking on the below icon

I am navigating into the below page

The same page where I was stuck on time studio installtion.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Shailendra