Unable to install Orchestrator - An error "Something went wrong" appears when I tried to do using my GmailID

Hi,

I am trying to install Orchestrator in my laptop. But when I try to login using my existing Gmail ID using the option: “Continue with Google”, it throws me the error “OOPS! Something went wrong…An unknown error has occurred. Please try again after a while. If the problem exists please contact technical support.”.

The error gets displayed for just few seconds and then returns back to “UiPath Login” screen.

I would appreciate an immediate troubleshooting guidance.

Thank you.

1 Like

@Balasabapathy

Welcome to the UIPath Community.

Have you tried this link only. https://cloud.uipath.com

Hi @lakshman,
Thank you for welcoming me into the Forum.

I just now tried with the link that you shared.But no go. Still the same error message appears…

1 Like

@Balasabapathy

Are you using Chrome browser or not ?

If yes then try to delete browser cookies and then try once.

Hi @lakshman,

Yes. I tried clearing the cookies and cache data in Chrome browser and tried again. But the issue exists.

@Balasabapathy

Ok. Contact UIPath support team from below thread.

Hi @lakshman,

Thank you for your support. I have raised a note to the cloud technical support team. Hope I would get a feasible solution.

Thanks again!!!

1 Like

Hi @Balasabapathy, I am also facing same error. Is the issue resolved in your system?

Hi All, I am also facing same issue ,its was working fine since oct. this issue i m seeing from today.
is any one facing this issue today