Unable to filter the data from the excel

Filter Data Table- In place of AND operation You can try OR operation, it will look for both options

Ho @balkishan

Was just going through all the comments. Please change the condition type from AND to OR. Your condition is AND this will never be true at the same time because it has only one value at a given row. Make it OR and it will check both and if either is true, it will get the results…

It will work for sure :grinning:

2 Likes

Note- When I select the Keep it doesn’t give me any data in the excel after set the same condition. When I select the Remove option it gives me data in the excel.
But Filter is not working. Gives me same data as in the Original File.

@Palaniyappan @Lahiru.Fernando

@balkishan

Condition being the OR, can you try giving the exact column name as well rather than the code you have for the column name part there? Try that as well and let me know

1 Like

This gives me the same column name bro.
see bro. I want to Filter type column

It accept only 2 or this code which I given. If I mention “type” it thrown the error.

There is a space after “type”. So give it as "type " and see. In your earlier posts I see a space after e of type

1 Like

@balkishan

Try this configuration

I added a sample data set in mine and tested this. It works for me…

FilterDataTableTest.xaml (6.0 KB)
Data table filter test.xlsx (8.4 KB)

1 Like

I just tried to give the space, but it’s also not working.

It accept only the 2 or that above command. because type column in 2nd position.
It does’t accept the type column name.

Thanks @Lahiru.Fernando @Palaniyappan resolved.
We were trying to give the = sign in the operation and AND operator.
Correct is OR and Contains set in the operation field.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.