Unable to connect to studio due to machine is linked to another

Hi,

How to Assign Robot License type

Please fix this problem

Regards
Srinivas

@Sai.Srinivas Are you using VDI or VM ?

If its VDI then you need to reboot it, bcoz every login will be different and it may store the machine key information.

If i is VM, login to that VM and remove the license.

Hi,

I am using Personal Laptop

Regards
Srinivas

You are using a Standard machine key for connection?

Do you still use classic folders?

@marian.platonov
i used Standard machine key itself

Try to delete the old standard machine and create a new one.

We recommend migrating to Modern Folders and using Machine Templates only.

@marian.platonov

It is getting same error also i have done unistall the studio and tried its not worked

Create a machine template and delete the standard machine.
For connection use the machine template key in UiPath Assistant.

1 Like

@marian.platonov

Thanks Man It worked Why we need to create machine template

Regards
Srinivas

Machine Template

A machine template enables you to connect UiPath Robots deployed on multiple host machines to Orchestrator, regardless the names of the host machines or the users logging onto them.

Machine templates, as their name suggests, work as templates whose settings apply to groups of host machines with the same physical setup. When grouping host machines under the same machine template, we recommend you follow these practices:

• the host machines have been deployed based on a shared template, or at least configured as if they were.
  • the same applications should be installed on the machines, and quite importantly, the applications should be installed at the same paths on each of the machines, and they should all share the same version of the applications.
  • the users logging into the applications on these machines should all have the same access rights to the applications on them.

Standard Machine

A standard machine enables you to connect the UiPath Robot on one host machine to Orchestrator, specifically the host machine with the exact same name as the standard machine. This is recommended if you want to restrict connecting the UiPath Robot installed on a specific host machine to Orchestrator, and only works if the name of the host machine stays the same each time you connect to it.

Common usage scenarios:

• Persistent Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDIs) - private workstations where end users use the same workstations day after day.
  • Environments with static machine/account combinations.
1 Like

@marian.platonov

EDR protection not detected

Please check this one what is EDR

Check by yourself here EDR protection status

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.