Unable to Connect BOT with Orchestrator

orchestrator

Have updated the certificate and created new ROBOT in Orchestrator. But When I try to connect UIPath robot with orchestrator , throwing ‘Bad Request’ error.

Can you help to resolve this.

Orchestrator

Bad Request

Hi @kjana83

This error might occur because the request sent to the server was incorrect or corrupted and the server couldn’t understand it.
Please go to Event Viewer -> Windows Logs -> Applications and check if there is any log with UiPath Source(in order to see more details of the error).

also try to open orchestrator from the robot machine

Hi, i’m also getting similar issue as kjana83.

Below are the logs in the event viewer:

{“message”:“UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorHttpException: Bad Request\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientExtensions.OrchestratorEnsureStatusCode(HttpResponseMessage request)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClient.d__13.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.d__23.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.d__23.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.d__22.MoveNext()”,“level”:“Error”,“timeStamp”:“2018-03-13T01:03:24.4773152+10:00”}

Opening the Orchestrator link inside the Robot’s machine, I’m getting the following error:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: “Connection refused”
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Hi @ovi

i have created the my new robot after that how can i able to make the Status As “Available”
Can you please help me !!

Regards
RaviDevaraj

Please find the solution in the below link .