An error has occurred when I connecting to orchestrator

When I connecting to orchestrator the error happen,I use the studio normal yesterday.
Today I open my PC to use studio the orchestrator throw me the error.
I restart my PC and the uipath service but useless.
How I can do?

1 Like

Hey @HuaiYe

Could you please try connecting once again and immediately after that please open Event viewer logs to check what’s the exact issue please ?

Thanks
#nK

@Nithinkrishna
I open UiRobot to link again and I screenshot the details.

1 Like

Hey @HuaiYe

Can you quickly open event viewer and check once ?

Thanks
#nK

@Nithinkrishna ,
OK,Where could I open the event viewer?I don’t know where it is.

1 Like

@HuaiYe

WIN START → EVENT VIEWER

Hi @HuaiYe

kindly refer below link hope this helps

@Nithinkrishna ,

there is my screenshot and the error message.
UiPath.Service.Host 20.10.2.0 UiPathRobotServices 31852487 ISettingsOperations ConnectToServer 10. # UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorHttpException: An error has occurred. at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorClientExtensions.d__8.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorBaseClient.d__51.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorBaseClient.<RequestAsync>d__4.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClient.<EndSession>d__25.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Notifications.HeartbeatGenerator.<ProvisionLegacy>d__28.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<PerformConnect_LicenceKeyAsync>d__18.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<PerformConnect_LicenceKeyAsync>d__18.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<OnConnectToServerAsync>d__28.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Service.Messages.MessageDispatcher.<DispatchingTask>d__21.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Service.Core.SettingsOperations.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<<ConnectToServer>b__0>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Service.HttpExceptions.<Improve>d__01.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.d__22.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.d__21.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass4_2.<<-ctor>b__6>d.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.IOHelpers.d__12.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.IOHelpers.d__18`1.MoveNext()

1 Like

@nikhil.girish ,
OK,I tried it.But useless.

1 Like

Okay @HuaiYe

Could you please export those 10 logs in a file in English format and upload it here pls.

Thanks
#nK

@HuaiYe Can you reset your system and reinstall your studio. Follow the below video to connect Orchestrator with UiPath Assistant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3zh2DPbSTk

Hello @HuaiYe ,

It seems the orchestrator is disconnected from Assistant and Studio. Please go to UiPath assistant->Preferences->Orchestrator settings->Provide the Orchestrator URL and the key details.

Hope this reconnection will resolve the issue. After that in your studio, you can see the Connection to Orchestrator got established.

If still confused maybe the below video can help you: