Unable to activate after license renewal - Help?

Hi,

We recently reactivated our license, made some minor tweaks, and added a new bot. this was done under adverse circumstances as a key staff member has just left, so it was all last minute and I do not have access to a UIPath developer/SME right at this moment.

problem - when following the activation steps here - Activating Your License

I am unable to see any option at all to “activate” or “activate offline”. I have sent screenshots to the UIPath support team, they just keep sending me the above link (literally three times now) and are just not engaging with me in any meaningful way.

this has gone on for a few days and now our license has lapsed and our bots are not active, which is costing a lot of staff time in manual work.

we are on orchestrator 2020.4.1
fairly sure its offline (hosted on premises from a virtual machine)
when i browse to the license screens in orchestrator, it shows as “tenant”, we have tried under a few different staff logins as well as the admin login and there is never an option anywhere that we can find to renew as described in that help link, or in the PDF that came through with the license renewal.

Prompt help would be appreciated - this problem is incredibly silly and I feel like I am missing something extremely obvious here.

Kind regards,

Lloyd

Please send the screenshot of the error .

Hi,
thanks for your response - I was eventually able to get someone from UIPath on a zoom call and they were able to assist. the specific steps required to activate the license on my version of UI path were different to what they had publicly listed in that help article, and on top of that we had to recover the login for the host level credentials.

Kind regards,
Lloyd