Error activating license

Hello.
When activating the license in the orchestrator from “admin->licenses” it gives me the error:

“Activation failed. There are no more activations allowed in this license code.”

I’m trying to activate it with my UiPath account. Since the license was managed by my boss with his email and data, the question is if we have to create a UiPath account with my boss’s email and activate the license in that account, or is there a problem with the license or something that is doing wrong

Thank you very much for the help.

Hi @festeban

Can you check out this thread

If you are getting this error, when trying to activate the license in Orchestrator, it means that the license has already been activated on the maximum number of machines or servers that it is allowed to be activated on.

To resolve this issue, you can either

1. Check with tenant and folder assignment of license

2. Contact your UiPath infra team to request an increase in the number of allowed activations for your license.

3. De-activate the license on one of the machines or servers that it is currently activated on.

4. Activate the license using a UiPath account that has not already activated the license.

If you are trying to activate the license with your UiPath account then u need to login and activate the license in that account.

Hope this helps

Cheers @festeban

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.