Uipath studio error, could not connect to uipath robot service

Hi

When I run uipath,gain error as below. anyone can help me ?

thanks,
rachael

1 Like

@joyozou Folllow this link

1 Like

it works. Thank you Indra! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, I have also problem with UIRobot. My service is running OK, however, if I try to run process, which involves appending to CSV, I am getting:

uirobot.exe /file:“C:\Users\buretvoj\Documents\UiPath\OneBroker balance\Main.xaml”

OneBroker balance System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: Cannot create unknown type ‘{http://schemas.uipath.com/workflow/activities}AppendCsvFile’.
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartObject(XamlType xamlType)
at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader)
at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Transform(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlWriter xamlWriter, Boolean closeWriter)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.FuncFactory1.Evaluate() at System.Activities.DynamicActivity.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings) at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options,ProcessActivityCallback callback)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivitycurrentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.ValidateWorkflow(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.<>c__DisplayClass54_0.b__0()

Do you have any idea, why Append to CSV fails through Uirobot.exe ?

Executing the process manually works OK from UiPath Studio.

Hi @ Vojtech_Bures
That message usually appears when the robot cannot run the flow because it does not “know” the type of the activity it’s trying to run. In your case, the csv.

This can have multiple causes:

1. I see that you are trying to run the flow from command line. Have you published this workflow at least once? The dependencies part of project.json for your workflow are not written until the project is published once.

2. Another problem would be that you created the flow with one version on csv, and the robot does not have access to that version. Make sure that the NuGet.config file from the installation folder has all the feeds that you added in Studio from manage packages.