Unable to execute "Append to CSV" through UIRobot

Hello, I have problem with UIRobot. My service is running OK, however, if I try to run process, which involves appending to CSV, I am getting:

uirobot.exe /file:“C:\Users\buretvoj\Documents\UiPath\OneBroker balance\Main.xaml”

OneBroker balance System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterException: Cannot create unknown type ‘{http://schemas.uipath.com/workflow/activities}AppendCsvFile’.
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartObject(XamlType xamlType)
at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader)
at System.Xaml.XamlServices.Transform(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlWriter xamlWriter, Boolean closeWriter)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.FuncFactory `1.Evaluate() at System.Activities.DynamicActivity.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings) at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList` 1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack `1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList` 1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options,ProcessActivityCallback callback)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivitycurrentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList `1& validationErrors) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList` 1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.ValidateWorkflow(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.<>c__DisplayClass54_0.b__0()

Do you have any idea, why Append to CSV fails through Uirobot.exe ?

Executing the process manually works OK from UiPath Studio.

This error says you don’t have new version of UiPath.Excel.Acitivities on robot machine.

Check “C:\Users%UserName%\AppData\Local\UiPath\Activities” on robot machine and copy activity packages from dev-machine to this folder.

Thanks a lot for your response. I dont have dev and robot machine. Everything is executed from same machine. Via UI everything works fine, via UIRobot the process fails with above error. Does it mean, that the UIRobot uses different folder with activities than UIPath user interface? I havent found any other activities folder than the one you mentioned. Thank you for your help!

After publishing my project, everything works as expected :slight_smile: Thanks a lot for your help!!!