Could not connect to UiPath Robot Service

This problem has been documented before but none of the identified solutions are working for me.

I’ve read these topics: Could not connect to UiPath Robot Service. Make sure the service is started! - #11 by acaciomelo, Uipath studio error, could not connect to uipath robot service - #5 by Vojtech_Bures, and Could not connect to UiPath Robot Service when run (F5) .xaml - #6 by linux_777

I’ve restarted UiPath Robot Service through services.msc. I’ve restarted my machine. I’ve udpated UiPath. Nothing is working.

Error Message:
Could not connect to UiPath Robot Service. Make sure the service is started!

System.Exception: Could not connect to UiPath Robot Service. Make sure the service is started!
at UiPath.Models.UiPathProxy.CheckAvailability()
at UiPath.Models.UiPathProxy.StartJob(JobModel job)
at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.StartJob(JobModel job)
at UiPath.Workflow.Execution.WorkflowRunner.StartJob(JobModel job)
at UiPath.Workflow.Execution.WorkflowRunner.Run(String workflowFilePath, String projectName)
at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.RunWorkflow()
at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.<get_RunWorkflowCommand>b__72_0(Object param)
at UiPath.Workflow.RelayCommand.Execute(Object parameter)

Studio 2018.2.0

Hi @bdale04

Was the issue solved for you in the newest release 2018.4.2?
In your case, I would definitely suggest fully uninstalling Studio from your computer before installing the new version followed by a computer restart. You should then check in the Task Manager that the path of the UiPath service leads to the proper executable file of the most recent version.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.