Could not connect to UiPath Robot Service

This problem has been documented before but none of the identified solutions are working for me.

I’ve read these topics: Could not connect to UiPath Robot Service. Make sure the service is started!, Uipath studio error, could not connect to uipath robot service, and Could not connect to UiPath Robot Service when run (F5) .xaml

I’ve restarted UiPath Robot Service through services.msc. I’ve restarted my machine. I’ve udpated UiPath. Nothing is working.

Error Message:
Could not connect to UiPath Robot Service. Make sure the service is started!

System.Exception: Could not connect to UiPath Robot Service. Make sure the service is started!
at UiPath.Models.UiPathProxy.CheckAvailability()
at UiPath.Models.UiPathProxy.StartJob(JobModel job)
at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.StartJob(JobModel job)
at UiPath.Workflow.Execution.WorkflowRunner.StartJob(JobModel job)
at UiPath.Workflow.Execution.WorkflowRunner.Run(String workflowFilePath, String projectName)
at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.RunWorkflow()
at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.<get_RunWorkflowCommand>b__72_0(Object param)
at UiPath.Workflow.RelayCommand.Execute(Object parameter)

Studio 2018.2.0

Hi @bdale04

Was the issue solved for you in the newest release 2018.4.2?
In your case, I would definitely suggest fully uninstalling Studio from your computer before installing the new version followed by a computer restart. You should then check in the Task Manager that the path of the UiPath service leads to the proper executable file of the most recent version.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.