UiPath Licensing training - 403 Forbidden - Support Page Errors

I recently began getting familiar with UiPath through UiPath Academy and the Community Edition. Before I spend any more time, I want to learn about UiPath Licensing so enrolled in the e-Learning. I get an Error 403 Forbidden message when I go to my enrolled training. Even the pages to get support are either blank or show an error! How can I get support? How can I find out what UiPath solutions will cost me or my potential clients?
Thx,
David

1 Like

Hi @dcartier! Fisrt of all, welcome to our community!

Are you using your personal email address or company email address? if you are using personal email address i think it doesn’t work can you use your company email address and give a try.

I am not sure but can give a try.

~Diego Turati

Thanks for the quick response. It is a company email.

1 Like

Great @dcartier!

So, once you’re already using company e-mail I do recommend academy support team to help you on this matter.

Could you please contact UiPath Academy Support group?

Follow the link below:
Contact UiPath Learning

Hope it help you

~Diego Turati

You would think…right? That is my problem.
It tells me to fill out a form but there is nothing there in Chrome or Edge! I attached a screenshot so hopefully you can see it. The links are a vicious circle back to this blank screen. The Forum seems to be the only option…

1 Like

Got it. So, looks like you’re facing a problem with your browser. Did you try to clear the history , cache and cookies content of your browser already? Can you try to open it using Internet Explorer just to see if it works?

~Diego Turati

I did that initially and have the same problem on Edge and Chrome. Diego, I did try IE and it worked! Thanks for the suggestion. I was able to submit a ticket.

1 Like

Great to know David!

Academy Support Team will check it. Can you mark this topic as solved?
Just to close this item here in the forum. Case you need something else just let us kwow!

~Diego Turati