UiPath Level - 3 Advanced Training - Assignment 1 Submission

Hi Every one,

I have submitted Assignment 1 4 times but still could not pass. bot is working as expected and it is created using Re-framework. Still trying to find out where the issue is. Could anyone please help me here to find out the issue.

Hi @veerendrakumar

Reset your test data
Verify that hashcode and formula are trimmed
Run your assignment
Verify that all WI5 items are set to completed
Submit the zip

Thanks,
Prankur

4 Likes

In addition to what @PrankurJoshi said,

Do not reset the test data after assignment submission.
Check manually if the comments section is updated with the correct hash code.

Regards,
Karthik

Thank you for response will check and let you know

Sure will do that. thank you for the response

I have trimmed hashcode and formula. result is also updated in the website but still could not pass the assignment. not sure what exactly I am doing wrong

Thanks for your suggestion. I have passed assignment. trimmed both hash code and formula

1 Like

Hi can you pls share the workflow files to my gmail? thanks… My email is : ionutmaticiuc91@gmail.com

Hi can you pls share the workflow files to my gmail? thanks… My email is sumit.tyagi1810@gmail.com

Hi can you pls share the workflow files to my gmail? thanks… My email is oguzcandnmz@gmail.com

Hi , can you please share the workflow files to my email… appu111honey@gmail.com

Hi,can you please share the workflow files to my email...rakeshpayyavula@gmail.com

Hello @veerendrakumar i was trying out the assignment and having some problems. Could you please share the workflow to my email… abhishekrao610@gmail.com

Hello,
I’m also having the same issue. Completely working and updated the workflow still showing failure while uploading.

I have shared my workflow to the above email ID. Kindly resolve this problem.

Ramkumar

sonumalik8868@gmail.com
Can you sand me

Hi @Sonu100

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

Please do not ask for solutions from other users. The Forum is filled with knowledge that will help you out in your Academy experience, but having an answer given right away is heavily discouraged.