UiPath Go ! BalaReva EasyExcel Activities

Is there any way that I can insert hyperlink for entire column. I have one column woth text which I want with hyperlink and rename.

1 Like

Hi @pari_patel ,

do you mean the range like 1 to 1048576 ?

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14

Yes, coreect … I have 1500+ rows in one column that need to active hyperlink.

I want to delete rows without deleting headers as I am filtering rows before delete. Can you suggest me how to keep Headers?

1 Like

HI @pari_patel ,

You this activity you can delete all the rows without losing the column format.

if you don’t know the last row of the sheet, you can use this activity to find the last row of the sheet.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Thanks I will try.

Hey ,

Can you guide me how should I deselect some filter from column and then hit delete rows. I did try macro, filter table but it is working to select . I want to deselect from multiple data (Excel filter)

Hello Balamururgan,

I added your package Balareva.EasyExcel.Activities into my macro and it is running successfully in the studio. But it is getting failed in Orchestrator with the error (see image). package version is 29.1.1. Iam using this actvity to copy complete column data from Csv file and paste it into SAP Clipboard.

Could you look into this error and advise any corrections. Thank you in Advance

1 Like

Hi @Anand_P ,

Thank you for using the package. Can you please share me the configuration of the robot machine(CUSSQR3E219C). Which version that you have installed it (Mainly the .net framework)

Thank you
Balamurugan.s

Thank you for responding. For some reason I cannot get the Robot machine server details. But, after lot of testing I found that instead of this package - Balareva.EasyExcel.[Activities], I am able to resolve the issue with other package of yours - Balareva.Excel.Activties. Issue is fixed now

Thank you again Balamurugan!

1 Like

Hii @balupad14

Recently I tried to delete the column vise “Grand Total” in a pivot table and I used your “delete rows” activity but it didn’t work :frowning:

Do you know a way to delete “Grand Total” columns in a pivot table in excel ?

I can’t fin the Clipboard to datatable activity in the newest package version.

1 Like

Hi @stellalai8625 ,

The activity exists in the “BalaReva.Excel.Activities”

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hi is there any activity that can adjust cloumn width?
thx
正在上传:image.png(1)…

Take a look at this.

Note :

BalaReva has the enterprise version. It has more activities. Have time, take a look.

Regards
Balamurugan.s

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14,

Is it possible to clear the entire excel sheet first (make the excel sheet blank) before paste from clipboard? If so, what are the activities I should use and which package? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @stellalai8625 ,

Delete the sheet and add a new sheet with the same name.

To delete from “Balareva.Excel.Activities”

To add a new sheet from the same.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Dear @balupad14
Is the Package contains something that fix the following issue : How To Use Switch Statement to check if Values from Excel Column belongs to one Liste?

Hi @balupad14, could you help me with this problem? I’m trying to study a created process that uses your activities. When I open the project, im getting the following errors:

I`ve tried with all package versions but none of them worked.

Hello

When I use the Extract HyperLinks activity the activity locks the excel document and the notification always appears and because of that the activity never works.

Has anyone who has had this problem managed to find a solution?