UiPath Go ! BalaReva EasyExcel Activities

Hi

I see in the latest version there is no hide & unhide column and rows? Why?

hello,
Why can’t I find the dependency package balareva excel scope in the new version? The old version has this balareva excel scope, but my project is developed in the new version. How can I get this dependency package?

Dear All,
Now you get the new release (31.0.0) of Easy excel. Here are the new activities that contains.

• Get Range Style
  • Image Resize
  • Average Range
  • CountA Range
  • Count Range
  • Max Range
  • Min Range
  • Sum Range
  • Create Group
  • Collapse All Group
  • Ungroup
  • SaveAs Sheet

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Hi All,

Don’t want to read the excel range and load into datatable to find the sum ,average ,min ,Max ,Count ,CountA . Here is the sample for the formula area activity.

ExcelForumulaArea.zip (146.6 KB)

Regards
Balamurugan.S

@UiPath_Community
@uipath

Please add this similarly package in (Manage Packages) UiPath Studio → please i need it in my project.

@balupad14 can you please migrate to use in (Windows projects) UiPath Studio

HI @Jefh

Thank you for using the package. I have sent a migrated package to UiPath. I am waiting the response from them.

Tagged to : @Forum_Staff , @staff

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14, I appreciate this news today :tada::clap::clap::clap:. Thanks for bring the package to the community, this package is very useful.

Regards. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Jefh

Hi,
In the BalaReva.EasyExcel.Activities. It has some activity to remove the filters.

1. If the filters applied in the table , use the “Remove Filter”
  2. If it is not in the table use , “RemoveFilter NonTable”
    Here is the screen shot.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi ,
Here is an activity to set Header, Footer, Margin , page setup and zoom .

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi @balupad14 ,

Thankyou for your Activities Excel,PDF, etc. its really helpfull for me.
But this activity is only compability for Windows Legacy, is it possible to use BalaReva activities in compability Windows?

Regards,

HI @aliaga ,

I am doing the conversation about the migration with UiPath technical member. Soon you get all packages with migration. Thank you very much @aliaga

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

The migrated package has been published… Now you can get here

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hi, @balupad14

I am trying to format cell, the specific cell starting from G2 and End would be dynamic, i tried Bala reva excel activity but it is failing.

error:

Hi @RAKESH_KUMAR_Tiwari ,

• First find the last row like below.

• Use the Change Cell type outside of excel scope.
  • Specify the range like this “G2:G” + intRowIndex.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

@balupad14
Using Easy Hyperlink
I would like to paste a link to cell B into cell A as a hyperlink, while keeping the text ‘1 2 3 4 5 6’ in cell A unchanged. Is there a way to overwrite only the URL while preserving the text? Thank you in advance!