UiPath Go ! BalaReva EasyExcel Activities

I have developed a new activity called “Get TableName”. It retrieves table name from the excel sheet. It returns it as List string.

Excel

Namespace :

Design Screen :

5 Likes

Good work bro @balupad14 :clap::clap:

Many people are looking for this and it will helps a lot to them.

2 Likes

Thank you @lakshman… I am do many things like you people giving the appreciation and support.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

5 Likes

Hi ,
I have developed a new activity to delete the contiguous rows in side excel sheet in the package version 6.0.0. You can get the package Here.

Important Property :

Row Range : { “1”,“3:5”,“11”,“20:35” }

Namespace :

Activity and Properties :

Regards
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

I have developed a new activity to delete column . To delete the contiguous Columns in side excel sheet in the package version 6.0.0. You can get the package Here .

Important Property :

Columns Range : { “C:C”,“D:F”,“G:G”,“K:O” }

Namespace :

Activity and Properties :

Note :
Let me if you have any errors.
I would be happy to get more suggestions and feedback (Possibly likes ).

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Hi ,
I have added new feature in Find activity that will show distinct Row indexes in the version 6.1.0.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

I am using ur activity, it is like magic, thank you so much

2 Likes

HI @Saranyajk,
Thank you…

3 Likes

Hello! Can you help me, please?
When i ty Extract Hyperlink from range M3:M2000 i get a error: “Extract HyperLinks: Bad Index. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002000B (DISP_E_BADINDEX))”
What can I do to avoid this error?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @Foertsch,

Thank you for you valuable feedback.I had chance to test in various type.Yes it has bug. I have fixed it. you get he package here Version 7.1.0 .

Here i have attached sample for your. But the package is configure in local so. after open the project , configure the package from your local.

Foertsch.zip (47.0 KB)

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Thanks, it’s works!
Can i ask one question, please… about VBA (hyperlink extractor).
Some links contain a " #" character, and when you try to extract a hyperlink from such a link, only the text before the “#” character displayed. For example, if i try exctract hyperlink from a link "htttp:\example.link.com#com\exampletextetc: i extract only "htttp:\example.link.com".
Maybe you know how to solve this problem, or tell me which direction to go (I understand this is a feature of Excel, but is it possible to fix it?).
Big Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @Foertsch,

you can get the hyperlink like below.

Split(strValue,“#com”)(0)

Regards
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I made a mistake in writing the example link. The link looks like this: “htttp:\example.link.com#com\exampletextetc”. That is the sharp part of the link. Without it, link is not functional.
Up to this point, I extracted hyperlinks with using a VBA macro. I used this command in the macro: Hyperlinks(1).Address But the problem is that when extracting a link where the address contains the " # " character, only the part of the link that precedes the "# " character is extracted.
I faced with this problem when using Your activities. And I thought maybe you can tell me what to do in this situation, since links with this symbol are not extracted completely.
If you try extcract hyperlink (for example: htttp:\example.com#com\exampletext), you will see the link text exactly up to the "# " character (htttp:\example.com).
Thanks you for answer.

3 Likes

Hi @Foertsch,

Can you attach the sample xl file.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

4 Likes
htttp:\example.com\#com\exampletext
3 Likes

Sorry, the text editor cut the link itself.
OK, I will now post the file along with the excel file as an example.

2 Likes

This link will not work. Becuase it has htttp instead of http. What is the output that your expecting ?

Regards
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

I apologize again, I made a mistake again…
Here is the correct version of the link:
http:\example.com\#com\exampletext

2 Likes

Hi @Foertsch,

I understand that this is output

http:\example.com\#com\exampletext 

What is your expected output ?

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Full text of link.
At the moment, I only get an excerpt: "http:\example.com" this happens with all links, within there is a "#"character.

2 Likes